michaelbelis

George Bishop
Coming Clean
Kimberly Rae Miller

You Shall Know Our Velocity

You Shall Know Our Velocity - Dave Eggers Second verse just like the first.
Okay maybe not exactly. But a few chapters in and if you have read [b:A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius|4953|A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius|Dave Eggers|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1327714834s/4953.jpg|42857], book. And for me that is fine. I enjoy Mr Eggers prose. I enjoy the conversation that the protagonist has in their heads. It is a running theme in the four books I have read by Dave Eggers.

For some the Mind is a terrible thing to be alone with and that is Will's, story he was broken and is trying to find a way to be what he was, but better. In the end he goes on a jaunt with a friend to give away what he feels is he undeserved windfall, but is stuck judging himself and his motives for his random acts of kindness all done with his wonderful dysfunctional bromance.

The book may have been a tad to long for some, and I see some have called this a first world problems of a whining privileged middle american kid. So. Don't they have the right to tell a story also? And for me this story was enjoyable.