michaelbelis

The Night of the Comet
George Bishop
Coming Clean
Kimberly Rae Miller
A Heartbreaking Work Of Staggering Genius : A Memoir Based on a True Story - Dave Eggers The statement "Haters are going to hate" is a true statement so is a "opinion is never wrong" And so it goes with [b:A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius|4953|A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius|Dave Eggers|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1327714834s/4953.jpg|42857] some people just want to hate a person who at the time of this writing 2000 was a young writer who had is critic darling. Some people have read and it finding it tedious or a bunch of nonsense. And that it maybe to them. To me it was wonderful.

Has Dave written a true self aware novel or is he playing with word. I don't know. Maybe he has just written a book of self conversation as he would like to see. As he would like to hear it. As he would like to share it. What he has written was easy and fun read. It was sad and funny. It made me think of me.

"The author wishes to acknowledge that because this book is occasionally haha, you are permitted to dismiss it. The author wishes to acknowledge your problems with the title. He too has reservations. The title you see on the cover was the winner of a round-robin sort of title tourney, held outside Phoenix, Arizona, over a long weekend in December 1998"