michaelbelis

The Night of the Comet
George Bishop
Coming Clean
Kimberly Rae Miller
The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern It was more of a 3.75 then a 4 but with Goodread it seem it all or nothing.

Not saying I didn't like the book. I did.

I just find it hard to come to grip with giving this book the same status as some of my true favorite, life changing book of my past.

But three stars seem to little.

Damn you and your no half stars Goodread, Damn you!!!

Back to the book. A magical book that for me was little long in the tooth and could have been edit down at some point. It felt as if the author thought she had to explain every little detail. Come you got to leave a little room for the Crazed Fandom to write their stories.

But I did like the characters they were fun and I felt close to them. I have always found the idea of the circus a fantastical place. (Now the real life things sort of makes me sad for the animals) but the idea of family circus with the most incredible type of people doing and having abilities beyond normal people, yeah I liked that dream. [a:Erin Morgenstern|4370565|Erin Morgenstern|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1316440077p2/4370565.jpg] delivered the dream in spades.

I can see how some people will fall in love with what was laid out here. For me it was more of nice curiosity to take up a few hours. And that not bad.